IDEAL Laundry was established in the year 2015. We provide wash, press & fold service, as well as dry cleaning service to customers in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region.
We are located at 55/4 Moo 4 Bueng Kham Phroi, Lam Luk Ka District, Pathum Thani 12150
1. Wash & fold linen cloth and bath towel of all kinds for hotel, resort, serviced apartment, spa, and restaurants.
2. Wash & fold uniforms from hotel, resort, serviced apartment, spa, restaurant, and factories.
3. Wash & fold, sterilize clothes from hospitals including patient’s clothing, infected clothing for private agencies, and the government.
4. Wash special types of fabric such as curtains, plush, carpets, etc.
HOW IT WORKS
...in 3 easy steps
Receive information from customer.
1. IDEAL Laundry works on a contractor basis; therefore, customers will provide us the following basic information for us to calculate the price:
amount of cloth, type of business, type of cloth, distance (for delivery)
Send quotation. Sign contract and survey the site.
2. Afterwards, we will send a quotation to the customer and then the contract is signed. We will then send our specialized personnel for a site survey.
Pick up laundry: wash, dry, iron- cleaned!
Your clothes are delivered!
3. The clothes are picked up, washed, and cleaned. We then proceed with sending documents and pick up form to our customer for delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we have any restrictions or limitations on the service?
We are happy to service our customers. There is no bottom-line amount of cloth or limitation to the size of cloth you're sending to us for our service.
2. What are the areas of your service?
We provide our service to the Bangkok Metropolitan Region which includes the following provinces: Bangkok, Samut Prakan, Chon Buri, Chashoengsao, and Ayutthaya.
3. Do we wash clothes from the hospital and hotel together?
No. At IDEAL Laundry, we have a separate laundromat, one for washing hospital clothing and one for washing hotel clothing.
4. What’s the temperature that we use to wash your clothes?
That depends; for dirty clothing, we use 80C and for normal clothing we use 70C.
5. What type of chemical solvent and fabric chemicals do we use?
Our fabric chemicals are of USA standards. Different solutions are used on different types of fabrics depending on the fabric type and how dirty they are. The amount, concentration, and solution of the chemical is set beforehand and automatically used as the staff inputs the information. We keep it high standard, high quality and so your clothes will be long-lasting.